Viaggio e Limoni

Friday 28 July 2017

It was Kerimäki, Finland, of all the places in the world, that I finally decided to start writing a blog. I've had an idea of the blog for a couple of years already but now the timing for it felt right.

Viaggio e Limoni is about spectacular Amalfi Coast, lavender fields in France, falling in love in and with Rome, urban beaches of Rio, rice field cyclings in Bali, missing colleques in New Zealand, remote working in Hawaii, everyday exploring in Southern Finland, doing a pregnancy test in San Francisco. And how there, right there it started to be a whole different journey.

It's about travelling, tourism, aviation, making a journey, experiences, plans, dreams, cultures, food, wine, mountains, oceans and most of all learning from all of it.

I'm 32 years old Italy-obsessed traveller, living in Espoo, Finland, insurance professional and soon-to-be Master Student in Aviation and Tourism Business. I'm grateful for being mom for the sweetiest girl in the world and married to my best travel partner. With this blog I wish to share my thoughts of all kinds of journey making. My aim is to focus on positive and learn to be thankful for all the lemons life's giving me.






"To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live."
- H.C. Andersen




Come on let's go on a viaggio!




- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -